Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me myself...

hye everyone... wat im gonna write up hu??hurmm actually i dont really into this before this, but well i fell in love with writing now..hehehehe dunno y,just for fun i think. well i hope all of can give me a positive comments bout wat im gonna to write.
well lets get to know me.. u can call me cuya, i'm 22 years old..currently studying at UUM.. wat else? i love cats...crazy about cats, but i dont molest them of course...hahahaha...
well one of the reason y i create da blog is to express my feelings and opinions about sumthin'. plus to get to know other who also fall in love in writing.
well now im at home in new village...u know where??? the village full of millionaires wanna be...hehehehe..ala the heaven of food la... rite now, beside me is my lit sis who is criticizing my spelling..hahahahaha hope u guys can bare wif my eng, im not that expert in eng..but i believe practise make perfect rite...go cuya go...hehehehehe
ok la, dats all for now i think... au revoir!
p/s complement to my lit sis n bro!!! solehah, saqinah n shahir...i'll put their pic in next entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment