Friday, April 2, 2010

Correct me if im wrong... forgive me if i've hurt u...

few nites ago, i was so depress n down for no reason i think...
i tough dat i was silly to turn such a small matter to a big deal, but when it come to the matter of heart n feeling sometime i can be out of control.. yes, i dont want it to be dat way, i dont want to show dat how weak im at dat particular moment infront of the others,those who i always pose to them dat i strong,i manage to control my own emotion... but dat nite, i failed to do wat i always do.. (sori guys)

im a person,who use to cry alot with a very soft heart..though i might look like i got no feeling toward it sometime, though i might pose to u dat im strong, though i might pose dat i dont care whether u like me or not,whether u've said bad thing bout me behind, whether u get me wrong or wat.. but actually deep inside my small heart i do care, i might not said it out loudly but i do speak it out in my heart where no body can hear it n sometime i keep speaking to myself to find da solution n to correct myself if im wrong.

despite all of i've shown to da world...i do care when it involve r/ship wif other..i use to have a very good r/ship wif others n i do take a gud care of it.. i care about wat others feel n i care on how to make sure dat other dont get hurt because of me..i dont want anyone to get hurt because of my word,conduct or wat so ever..i did all dis, coz dis is wat im..i dont ask for the other to do da same thing for me, but sometime im also a human being who deserve respect from da other..i dont put high expectation on it, but plz a bit taste of it, is gonna be fine for me... i dont ask for ppl to appreciate me, even though my heart wanted it so much(nafsu). but i teach myself not to...

sometime,i gone tired to put others happiness on da first place n put my own on da last place..ppl also told me not to do da same, coz im da one who gonna be hurt... but truly i dont know have to put myself first before other in da matter of heart n feeling...it not dat i want ppl to see da im da gud one,but dis is wat i am... hope dat u guys can accept me da way i am..

P/S: sori to those who i've taken their time dat nite n sori to those who have to bear wif my emotion which go up side down... tanx for ur concern...

2 comments:

  1. setiap org ade kelemahanya.. ade kekuatan.. kita sebagai insan yan alpa dan lemah akan sentiasa menutup kelemahan dan menonjolkan kekuatan so.. its ok to show our weakness sometimes to tell other that we have that weakness that they don't know we have it..

    ReplyDelete